by nine am.

Today I am not walking, as such, I need a day resting my feet, body and mind. Last night was a restful sleep until a mosquito snuck in the room, but I didn't consider it much really and was awake around 7:30am. None of this 5am madness to contend with and my clothes are all washed and so too am I!

A quick tour of the cathedral and gardens prior to tourists, yesterday I used the north and south portals as a shortcut. Down to the area around the Halle market for breakfast then I go somewhere else on bus, train or Blablacar... To continue towards Limoges for the flight Wednesday 1720...

***

Down for a coffee outside of the marché which opens around 9. The down to the station to head somewhere else to continue walking three more days towards Santiago... 

Blue skies and a colder air: autumn and winter are coming along. It's ceaseless. But it's beautiful!

Last night I spent a little time drinking fine local biological wines in Vinapava where I'd heard of none of the grape varieties: a revelation for me and quite nice too. The local girl, well Breton, was as interested and interesting as I was and did quarm to share her chevre with the scattering of noisette, almandes and raisin. We even enjoyed a sparking wine(and I rarely do) which was a vin naturale...

Sleeping with the window open I've a slightly sore neck... If it's not one thing it is another. The body is frail!

Comments

Popular Posts