From La Ruche.

Tuesday is all about walking? My previous suggestion that I may catch the bus to Beaugency didn't amount to anything. A brief coffee and croissant at the boulangerie opposite La Ruche then another Longé at the Bar Tabac on the crossroads in Meung sur-Loire then I continued alongside the La Mauve de Saint Ay until I reached back on the Loire, mistaking it for a lake! Arriving a bit weary in Beaugency ready to stop, but as the breakfast options were none, I bought two apples(canada variety) and two large quiche aux legumes in the centre, before heading for another coffee and water to wash down penicillin. Setting off again around 9:30 it seems I am passing a Nuclear power station, on the left bank, before I too cross over to that side.

Eaten the rations and hope they keep me moving two more hours? I would like to rest properly before I attempt Blois on these feet!

Comments

Popular Posts