Blois...

Extremely bug-ger-ed(tired beyond the word tired). Had to hitch after the last stretch along the Loire between Muides-sur-Loire and Saint Dyé-sur-Loire. Much better visually on the left bank: the right bank was long and straight along the top of the levee. The left bank had those last two leafy tumbling pathways. Unrinating on this side was much better! I wasn't staring at a nuclear power plant while irradiating out the copious water I'd drunk during repase. Thirty five kilometres this day. Never with a spring in my step. Unlike from Orléans: La Ruche was just too remote. But I didn't catch a bus or train and the second car to pass me by stopped: a small Renault, with a guy off to play football after work: good man, auto-stop. No English spoken so we used Google Translate like a Babbelfish... Perhaps something like a universal translator is around the corner?



Before I present myself for this evening with the family hosts I have come for an earned Petrus Red: the moment I saw this was available in Blois I feet lighter...

Comments

Popular Posts