WLB3

Tuesday*

6am.
Got pinto beans on simmer.
Cuddled Ruby and she's gone back to sleep.
Made coffee
Read lesson 30 ... (God Is In Everything I See Because God Is In My Mind).
Everything is only in my mind...
Boiled eggs (for me and Ruby)
Ruby has come to ask for her Breakfast. She'll return to sleep afterwards?
Demanding more - she's got a duck neck. She uses more energy with me? Her poos are so minute though... Apparently a raw diet does that... She's nugging her toy now and then back to rest.
Added tomatoes, puree, capers Tabasco and Lea & Perrin's, and half a can of water to simmer away once more.
Brewed another coffee as the Kappow blend is a bit lean for my pallet... I prefer French roast.

Leaving for Portugal on the 5th, but school holidays from the 9th. So I must be over the hills (Algarve) and far away (Alentejo) by then. Beginning to feel I should set off once more the route from Faro. Not hitch. And give myself 2 weeks this occasion to reach Lisbon and beyond. I have got the CoL payment and PIP to use... Close to £600 and I get 3 ESA payments in the 29 day February to pay the other issues out of ...

Please don't drink today! It's essential. Alcohol isn't a choice of the One Self but of the Ego?

Started well. Baked beans and boiled eggs. White corn tortillas. Listening to Free Thinking about The Kyoto School. Being present. Experience. No subject just object. I am not.

Dogs walked. Brazil nuts. Shorts on. Bae to read and a cup of Matcha Latte. Tired. Woke up tired. Across to Bar3 for half a beer...

... Back from Harrogate. Had my dinner which was also my lunch: vegan? Definitely vegetarian. Ruby is asleep alongside me as I contemplate the same. Wetherby was driving me bonkers as everyone was so old. So I caught the 2pm bus to The Stray and walked into to Harrogate. We then had a few beers, got a few oxtail segments, caught the bus back to Wetherby and we've had dinner. One glass of wine, but I am feeling exhausted...

Wednesday*

... So I went to bed. Then I awoke and struggled to get any more sleep. I had one dream between visiting the toilet and visiting the toilet around 4? But that was it. I didn't feel like I'd drunk too much or eaten the wrong food... Coffee time. Absolutely no hangover... So I think I went to bed just a little bit too early. Ruby's been out already. Had a little bark. And is asleep once more. Be more like a dog. They can chose to stop. Us humans have too much going on!

Lesson 31

I Am Not The Victim Of The World I See.

I can't be as it's literally in my head. Something I made up...

Twice since I took over from Ruby's paw-rents I've not slept properly. On Sunday it was definitely my fault, but Tuesday? I can't see how. I was methodical. Had halves... And ate a hearty breakfast, lunch and tea. Maybe a mid morning chill will be adequate as I really want to go to the allotment this afternoon.

Allotment for 2 hours. Dog walking for two hours.  Exhausted and left foot Morton's Neuroma playing up. Waiting for the pain to subside and then back to Ruby's for the day. She's being very pushy today.

Ruby's third walk. Back to 14 Chestnut Avenue. She's had her dinner and an extra piece of Oxtail. And finally is asleep... I've just eaten a chilli, rice and cabbage.  Had 4 halves of Black Heart stout and a glass of wine with the meal. Tomorrow nothing. I had to see Andy and Ian as they're good for me; and hopefully I am for them?

Thursday*

Good morning. Ruby flew outside to bark at the dawn: foxes. They're driving her mad. Now she's waiting for more breakfast. Being a bit pushy. And seemed to be a bit peeved about me spending time with Lola briefly yesterday.

Washed up. Coffee time. Pondering Portugal... 52€ to return!

Breakfast. Fried rice. The final egg, savoy cabbage and basmati rice from last night's dinner. Want a fun day with Ruby and Lola. Not so weary this morning.

How many days have been written off by hangovers? Millions...

Long morning. Began at 7:30 leaving Chestnut Avenue for Braine Road. After Lola was delivered to mum's Ruby, me and her walked all the way to Boston Spa, via Newton Kyme viaduct, and we were literally just in time for the number 7 back to Wetherby from Bridge Street so didn't waste any time or money in Boston Spa. Called into Bar3, Black Bull and Snug&Chatter for a half and a dog treat prior to reaching mums for a sandwich. After an aborted attempt at a siesta there, and too much noise, I returned to Chestnut Avenue via The Barking lot and 4 beers. At Ruby's she had the Beef tendon and I had some chicken pie with lentils. Then it was siesta. Ruby's just had her tea and been out to bark at the 'foxes' and we're both obviously exhausted. A little cuddle and I am upstairs once more. I feel today. Two hours between Braine Road and Bridge Road was fast...

Comments

Popular Posts