before Tarragona.

Thursday morning. Last evening I used the hours to focus on my breath, and just relax, before a wholesome night's rest: I awoke quite peacefully at 5:45am. Having a bath in the dark and then laying on the bed, in my birthday suit, until the heat of the warm bath had left me and the creep of the coldness of the universe had begun to numb my toes and fingers. Then a glass of ice cold water and bed. I was gone.

***

Down to the departure point for the X98 on Boar Lane. Plenty of time to wonder why men put their hands on the 'family jewels' - which is either to keep their hands warm or some anxiety about their manhood being taken away...

The bus isn't the new Sky Class item purchased specially for the route. I guess it's broken down already? This is the bog standard Harrogate Bus Company double decker.

***

Mum wanted me to cut the grass yesterday, but the grass is so damp I am convinced it will destroy the blades on the mower and with bugger up the autumn grass. I will endeavour to cut it after I get back from walking Lola, and before I clean up and head to Leeds Bradford Airport for this week away in Catalonia.

Comments

Popular Posts