Sunday 3rd July.

Final day with Ruby. She was out for the count again around 7. Flat out on her sofa and didn't budge until I came down at 6 and gave her her morning cuddle and wriggle. Super happy in that moment she is! Now she's gone upstairs to mummy's bed once more.

This morning I am collecting Lola from mum's for a wander somewhere. For a couple of hours. I am thinking of the race course, but it's Carboot Sunday so too many human waste distractions... we've not been to Crowcroft Bank this week so perhaps down Watersole Lane to there and back up to Chestnut Avenue via the Wilderness carpark below Bridgefoot?

Another morning without a hangover. Since I took over from Maureen and Tony I've not gone into the bottle. Except for the slightly hungover Saturday morning I feel fine.

Wetherby had a funny aspect in Bar Three and The Mews so I didn't stay for more than a pint in either one. Which meant I slept soundly. 

Heading off to mum's to collect Lola for an early walk: it's Sunday and it's silent.

Comments

Popular Posts