day the third. am.

Damn you person on the floors above playing music at 4am until 5... Inconsiderate and garbage all the way - Would I Lie To You! They can't have been young or fashionable to listen to 1980s/90s crap. Struggling in and out of sleep until a Gull suggested its daylight. Now I await breakfast at 7:30, it's part of the price and yet I so feel like not having it here, but instead along the dockside...

... I couldn't wait for breakfast so I went up to the Mercat, which was closed, so I find myself on the same boulevard where there is Jacaranda blossoms falling. Just up from the Port... La Rambleta. And the flies are finding plenty of substances on me ... Subtly better than mosquitoes. It's going to be 31°C today... Camino del Ebro tomorrow?

Ate Dorada last night in Oh! Mar with a couple of glasses of dry white wine it was lovely. The recommendation was worthy of €17 (I was truly swindled in Esmeralda...£29) I also had a better Gazpacho in Cala Cris. I was a bit desperate yesterday lunchtime so I took whatever I was given, but no wonder I was the only customer in such a large establishment?

Just checking into the Lavabo for the final dispatch before the final stretch of the GR92. Then it's onto the GR99, but I must be more frugal with money. I can't go spending like I have since I arrived in Tarragona if I am to enjoy the Camino, regardless of the what the weather throws my way? 

Comments

Popular Posts