San Clemente

Now it's mud I must contend with and this is really adding to the chin strain as the weight on my feet just doubled.

27.70
33.90
30.84
37.15
26.84
42.61
42.19
16.94
18.85

The distance on The Way each day, without the mileage covered after the walk and prior to bed or before breakfast in the morning. Today was unbearable so what can I do about this shin? I've asked if I can stay here another day, but that has the potential to ruin the vibe! I'm in a very cold albergue on the edge of San Clemente. The local Manchego is divine so I've stopped for a plato and an obligatory Alhambra Verde(reserva 1925) because the other cerveza I've come across is not so nice! My shin is definitely buggered. Oh and the wine is nice too - Puente del Rus - this is the problem I have once I know I'm not walking - alcohol!

Comments

Popular Posts