Forty-nine.

A different sort of fun when the bus doesn't arrive. Seven people are told it left without you. But either the bus was invisible or its a plain lie. It's the way. I'm now sat in Perrache charging this up. For about an hour or so I talked to a lovely girl called Cindy, so it wasn't wasted. This was my before sunrise moment, except it was only two hours and the sun has yet to set. Now to get to Dijon I only have two options: BlaBlaCar or SNCF. So far I've not been in a railway station in France this time. Today was a wonderful day. Lyon is a cool city and security minded. Does the world need Police Nationale or the army on ever street. It's a cause of panic. It is made up to keep the people in place. It's nothing real. Can I drink wine in a station. I asked the cops and he kindly said it's not the best idea!

Missing buses? For €2.99 should I cry? Now I have to pay €32 for a train ... But it's faster. It's all a slow way back to the UK. I will leave France on Sunday from Paris.

Well I'm on a TGV inOUI for eight minutes. The connection to Dijon leaves from Part Dieu and I'll be in at 20:20!

No alcohol today and tomorrow I am walking to Gevrey-Chambertin and back circular: Burgundy.

It's very warm on this regional train. Two hours here! I might faint and it's only April. I decline.

Comments

Popular Posts