Four.

Robert, my host, tells me to get some rest on the flight. So I climb on board the Jet2 Holidays emblazoned Boeing 737-300/800 in fear it will be filled with Stag do's and Hen parties. Saying hello, and good morning, to Lynsey the excusing myself passed Amy I take my seat. Another passenger comes along and, as she cares less which seat she has, moves me along one. Seat A with the window view. From here I can see the sea. Here comes the announcement and I'm removing my boots: it's too uncomfortable to have them on in this position for so long. Some people cannot count or find their seats. It's hilarious. Such a simple instructions to grasp. Take a deep breath and go in.

Boots off before breakfast comes out; second breakfast. Last night's pasta and sauce. Then perhaps a moment's shut eye without too much dribbling, drooling, farting or snoring.

Comments

Popular Posts