Three.

How to nearly miss a flight, did I nearly get caught in my own arrogance? The lady next to the muscle flexing gentleman says she's starting a creative writing course soon and asked me have I done one? Unnecessary. Life is quite a writing course. There is only one way to write and that's your own way. A clone ain't going to step forward, lead us onwards in new ways and you've got to have picked up a pen many moons ago.

Now I'm through the final stage of the airport hazards and across from me two gentlemen go through the same nonsense I've grown to despise. Sunday morning curry after being into Leeds. The other hasn't done a night out in Leeds for years. The first states it is mental and his son was dressed up to look as gay as possible. They have cabin fever, but are heading to a chalet in Chambray and that is hilarious.

Comments

Popular Posts