The day after Ascension...

Friday morning. A good night's sleep. A fairly good Thursday. Not too hungover after a very random Wednesday, where I literally went north to come south (went left to come right)! Via Knaresborough (on the train - gratis), Spen Lane, Kirkstall Road, Otley Road, Leeds University, etc, before a bowl of baked beans - gratis - and an unbroken night's sleep.

But yesterday was tough, as is usual for me (and on Ascension Day too), however it's the morning of the second Occupational Health appointment in the Light Surgery and I am not hungover as I was at the initial screening a few weeks prior.

Also an appointment to have the cataract surgery done a week on Thursday (25th May at 7:30am) has been registered in my diary/calendar.

Tomorrow I have Ruby overnight so I do believe, against my usual pattern, I will manage two days straight without reaching for another half pint of some real ale as I stretch out to oblivion like some desperate fool...

Yesterday I spend from 9am until I returned to 69 around two walking, stopping, seeing, photographing and being. From Call Lane to Leeds Dock, Leeds Bridge, the Canal Basin, Whitehall Road, Park Square and a final toilet visit in the Leeds Museum before I came back to meditate my mind to silence and ate a pilaf made with Pearl Barley, tomatoes, olive oil, za'atar and crusty bread turning in at nine for 9 complete, and unbroken, hours snoring into the pillow. 

Comments

Popular Posts