Sunday am.

Left mother's at 8. Thoroughly packed and walked down into Wetherby to catch the number 7, which is the first bus into Leeds on a Sunday. It might be a longer journey, but it drops me off on Vicar Lane, it's slightly more picturesque between Wetherby and Leeds, via Boston Spa, Bramham and Thorner, I can see the new East Leeds Orbital Road as it passes on its way to the A64 and it's now only £2 per journey in West Yorkshire.

Passing Bramham Park Estate and the Festival is being broken down. I've walked through this area twice. Once to Temple Newsom and once to Aberford. God knows how many years ago that was?

During this time of contention millienials will give way to recessionals... Walking up to Headingley for elevensies through Hyde Park I feel as though I have just escaped a prison or endured my time to be allowed to leave through gates...

Comments

Popular Posts