day the second. lunch.

Missed my turn so now I am passing through nudist zone: why would anyone parade their charms like this? Good job his box of Special K was where I would've seen his non-special C!
Is there any other way but The Way? Certainly if I hadn't not seen the turn off I certainly would have needed a microscope to spot what couldn't be seen? It was like a retreating slug!

***

5 hours which got very weary as I sought to stop for repase. I think I stumbled upon an average and expensive experience at Esmeralda in Sant Jordi d'Alfama, with it humps of ghost towns: a result of overextension in 2008. Nearly had another bump in the wallet but they didn't have Plato de Queso. After a Calzone, which seemed more like a crimped pastry than a bread offering... It was OK. It was enough for another couple of hours?

***

I put back my arrival at Alberg Deltebre another night. Something says walk all the way; I absolutely detest masks on busy public transport so walking it is - but I've a blister developing on my right ankle, just below where the backstrap of the sandals lies! Oh well. I am ready to leave here, but I am not sure if I need the  toilet or not...

Double the price of yesterday's buffet at the camping site Alannia and pretty average - but needs must and it's a single experience of badness so far since I left the Cathedral in Tarragona to walk like a fool down the Costa Dorada!

Comments

Popular Posts