day the second. pm.

After a few indecisions, revisions and decisions I determined that I have walked enough today. The lunch just didn't inspire me and this town: L'Ametlla de Mar is large enough to shake down. One more day it seems - 'with the scores on the doors' - 35 kilometres to Amposta, where I am not going... It has got an official Alberg.... I am meant to be heading to Deltebre! Tomorrow is another day. Time for an Estrella Damm, olives and to person watch for a little time? The Hotel, where I got a double room, with a bath, for €49.01(Hotel l'Alguer) including breakfast at 7:30am(which is 6:30am UK time)!



Nearly 27 kilometres since 8am until I sought the bath at half past three. Eating that huge hamburger last night really gave me a lot of energy, regardless of the beers and average night's sleep. The sun too... Not the nudists; I was more interested in the nuclear power plant!
Tomorrow is a long way off, but I am so happy to have managed zero public transport today! The Renfe station here suggested its self as I hesitated about going on further, and the Estrella Damm in Cala Cris is fine: it's a million times better than the San Miguel was back at Esmeralda!

This trip is quite random. The planned Camino from Tarragona didn't materialise and I think I like the coastal path - Camí de Ronda - which has plenty of unexpected charms: but not the little gem hastily covered by the Special K box man?!?

A local, a man with the fluffy dog and blonde fraülein, recommended Oh! Mar for an evening affair. 

Comments

Popular Posts