Wednesday morning - before Ruby

Good morning pigeons and rats who abound below my very feet, eleven storeys up and as I go to collect my way to Wetherby. What was meant to be an 8am bus journey is a 7am on instead.

Slept well, washed waterproof in Nikwax technical wash along with the two Finisterre bamboo base layers. Reset for another 3 nights in Wetherby. Just Wednesday at my mum's and then two more at Ruby's dog sitting. Back to Leeds on Saturday afternoon.

Watered the tomatoes and turned on the Full Spectrum LED from 5 am for 4 hours. The seedlings which are showing look OK? I will need to give them more compost on Saturday I am certain?

Had just two Rauchbier yesterday early evening and a portion of chips with curry sauce. Now on the X99 with Pain aux raisin and hot chocolate from Pret. I am an hour early.

Comments

Popular Posts