Escape to ...

All is as I like to leave it at number 69: washing done and left tidy, fridge on setting half and all other electricity off. Almost set off without a coat! So hastily headed back to the eleventh floor. Also took a meter reading, but it seems only to show one figure - not a day/night reading - so need to speak to someone at Eon on Monday morning.

Ate a very 'soured' porridge, which I left out on the windowsill for two nights. I love soured/fermented oats and it's better for digesting.

There is a gentle rain falling on Leeds which might help to refresh my allotment or encourage more thistles to pop out.

The coach is going to be full by Nottingham and there is no social distancing in place. Sit back, relax and fear naught: it's 8:05am and I'm finally on my way out of 'war torn' Leeds; Covid has gone on and on and on since December 2020.

Comments

Popular Posts