Colham and out

5 hours in a cramped Coach, with an hour hovering in Birmingham - a town I've always felt foreign to my charms - and here I am in Colham. Perched above Bristol it is definitely Portobello or Brighton.

My gate dragged me to my hostess, Airbnb, far too early so I suggested she doesn't rush back from an afternoon tea on account of me.

Now here I am in 'Bravas' pretending in in Iberia and not the South West. It's going to cost a pretty packet so it's neither Malaga or Alicante - another Camino setting off with a slight hangover. How did I do the first day from Alicante up to Cueva de San Pascual with a hangover... I will probably find out tomorrow on my way to Cheddar?

I register nothing here though. I'm watching chefs in dirty/discoloured attire... This happens. But there is definitely a surfit of cleanliness in their nether regions. I dislike dirty chef pants and filthy shoes.

Comments

Popular Posts