Twenty-four.

Overslept, but I think I needed it. It's a bit icy this morning. On the road side verges. Added logs every so often, as I was chilly in that big house alone, and applied a bellows to keep the wood smoldering. Donativo this place. Jolanda and Jean-Michel fine people, but I only had €12 left. Think I was talking their heads off. Jolanda understands more English, and we could jump a little to German, but JM went running for dictionary most times. We realized we both have issues with pronunciation. So funny I thought it was just one way! La Massotte.

31st March. April fool's Day tomorrow. Pay attention - England look at what you are doing? Please come together for everyman, as divided we fall to tyranny and much worse. Please awaken to the reality that we are united as people not divided as states!

I have been trying to distance myself from Brexit as I recall the shock of the morning after the vote. In St Ives, Cornwall, they overwhelmingly voted to leave, but then worried that European money would cease to be provided for resolving that Duchy's problems: a Duchy's whose prime occupant is Prince Charles who has said very little about the mess my homeland is in, but he is part of the problem not a part of the solution to England's divisions. Years past I thought him likely to be Charles the Last, yet the vast majority believe he understands anything below his whims, desires and needs. And his needs are clearly none. Is there any hearts beating in the Establishment? No, I doubt they understand compassion.

Comments

Popular Posts