Twenty-five.

The worst thing about Brexit is the utter silence of the Shelob at the centre of the web of deception: QE2, however some think she is without skin, blood or bone!

Signposters for the Chemin in France take note: I much prefer to see the distance to walk in kilometres rather than hours. Time is such a subjective experience that I feel I am due to walk forever when, with the distance measurement, I feel at ease.

Had a break to rebalance my body. Only 7.5kms to Le Pin, back up a steep incline. Much food was consumed as a swarm of flies descended to the Eglise. Symbolic of what I don't know, as I saw not a soul at Valencogne? The door to the church stood wide open, but no-one came out or went in, including me, then I dropped an avocado seed and it too rolled away from the church. Only the flies, avocado peel and tomato core remained to litter this empty space.

Comments

Popular Posts