Tuesday ... of 34

At which point am I going to throw off this dull account of the days? There is little use in the repetition? But it goes with Wetherby as there is little 'a matter' to it: with me... perhaps I am bland? No. I am not!

This morning Lola, Archie and I did adventure. They had a whale of a time and both flaked out before I began making lunch: Basmati rice flavoured with onions and garlic from the allotment, nigella seeds, Turmeric and one low salt bullion cube.

The short Perec piece I bought in Rouen has almost run out of oxygen as I keep going over the preceding pages of A Man Asleep without being aware and I have already read that 'chapter' but I will persevere...

...

Second beer in a few hours. It's all there is to it. Maybe a critique of every beer is in order? However that also feels banal. It's a hazy session beer by Beavertown. Two halves is enough! Thankfully the Mews opens on Wednesday and the allotment is an option after the morning walks with Lola and Archie.

Although I had the house to myself last night I woke up at 3 with the dinking of the blinds against the open window and I was really aware of the concussion I'd suffered from the spiral staircase clashing with the underside when putting some stuff in the bins before bed! 

Comments

Popular Posts