Monday: 35 days to go!

Seems strange to be on the X99, heading back to the flat, during this enforced stay with Archie on North Street.

Lola's at my sister's this evening and can go without two walks in a day when it's a bit warm: which it is this afternoon, and I took Archie for his second walk when I saw it was a little overcast.

Tony, Wetherby's homeless man, spends a great deal of time drinking cans of Stella Artois, etc, in Sandringham Park. This afternoon I asked him if he was there this morning as I keep seeing him and I now see him everywhere: before I saw him nowhere and thought perhaps he'd 'woken up'?

Wetherby is a closed circuit for many individuals and it's getting it's claws into me too. 5 whole weeks smoothered by it... But I feel I am managing so far? And in 5 weeks... A little escape?

Went to the allotment from 11 after I'd been out with Archie and then Lola(to give her a little one2one attention) and brought back potatoes, French beans, onions, courgettes and zucchini flowers. At the flat I've a lot of rice which I think I will bring back to make a risotto or similar with Thai Jasmine rice. Currently none of the tomatoes are red. There are plenty of green ones now, and will need to wait patiently?

Glenn helped me to fill in the PIP form which, it became clear, I've more qualifying points as some problems have developed since COVID 'ceased' in January/February of this year: paranoia!

Agoraphobia and paranoia, anxiety and depression, tinnitus and eye problems, aches and ball aches: physically I am getting like my dad? Mentally I am definitely beyond any form of reprieve if I don't step aside from this current being whole heartedly, but mum! It's all about her now as her other eye is failing. And her hip is painful now...

Comments

Popular Posts