Tuesday which I thought was Wednesday.

Slightly better night's sleep in 14 Chestnut Avenue, the curtains are too light and the room is south-ish facing so sleeping beyond 5 is not possible with sunlight pouring in?

Ruby joined me for a little fun and cuddle, came downstairs, did a toilet visit, sat next to me a while and, when I went out to water all the many pots and hanging baskets, shifted back up the wooden hill to mummy's bed.

Now I am making a cheese topped, baked brushetta type thing with some of Sundays bacon and broad bean casserole (it's pretty dry), Fontana cheese and using the left over bread. Monday was a meat free day.


From 11:30 to 1:30 I was on the allotment putting down covers on two areas to get them ready for later in the year: autumn growing. And I cleaned up around the tomatoes and French beans. Uncovering the corn next to the gate and using the net on the raspberries which are showing...

Cropped all the broad beans and have been eating them with every meal; Jason came up to the house and I gave him a bag of blanched ones to use in the next couple of days. 

Comments

Popular Posts