Saturday morning.

More blue sky. Off to the allotment prior to going up to Chestnut Avenue to dog/house sit until a week Sunday as Mo and Tony go on the COVID delayed cruise.

Yesterday I had to call the DWP as I think they had got my CA payment wrong - I am not entitled to it. I am entitled to the Carer's Premium (£38.85pw) as my underlying entitlement has increased with my mother's health issues - she had a hand operation on Wednesday and hasn't left the house since. She's nearly 80. The contact centre have passed on the information to correct the CA issue and it should be resolved in 2 weeks... They will owe me back to 18th February minus the CA payments I've had erroneously.

Another window of opportunity has opened. After I've dog sat  Ruby up until the twelfth of July I am free until Emma and Finley go to Ibiza on the 23rd. So I am going somewhere... From the 23rd until the 3rd of September I'll be in and around Wetherby.

In some ways I am a little worried about being in Wetherby that long. I often think I would be better living here, to be closer to mother but not in the same house so often, but don't know if Wetherby is a noose I put around my neck in 1988, as I chose to return from Perth, WA, which is constricting me.

In September I have to get my life back. Finley will be in his final year of Crossley Street school, mum should be out of operation city and I won't have any dog sitting duties to detain me here further (but there is alway the allotment...)

Acceptance of this lot. Not fighting what I can't control. Or make a brave decision. An incision. Cutting myself out of the enclosing trap. Leaving it all behind...

Comments

Popular Posts