Thursday thoughts

Good morning toilet. You've supported me throughout the night: again. Something I ate didn't agree with me, again. Twice this week. Really I shouldn't eat mother's food or eat take away food (no matter that it was vegetarian).

Perhaps those last two beers and the plate of Fava beans came through me earlier than expected?

Didn't sleep so washed and went to get the X99 at 7 from Cross Stamford Street: my closest stop. Will catch up with sleep at some point today, after an hour with Lola. She'll get two hours today rather than a long one? Unless some energy appears somewhere? There is a bowl of porridge at mums and that might bring me around?

What was going on in my head stepping into Brew York tap room when I was meant to head back. I asked for a half, but they poured a pint. That isn't my way anymore: just halves! I should have refused it.

Glenn has loaned me a PIP ahead of July/August so I can clear my debts from London, Winchester, Brighton, etc and head off from the 6th until the 19th June.

No Camino this time. The Caminho will wait until September and a long distance in Portugal looking for a more permanent place to be than Leeds or Wetherby or The UK... This time out I am going to walk along the coastal path North as I can get back to the UK from Girona on the 19th.  But I am not there yet. Perhaps south if that suggests itself. Get to Reus first and perhaps stay a night there as it seemed a nice city when I passed through last year?

Comments

Popular Posts