This morning. Monday 21st February

Two hours at the allotment: it's waterlogged in places. I went in a bit deep in places. Fingers crossed that we have a drought until Autumn now! Enough rain for a year!

Started forking the section by the gate: ideal for the early potatoes as it's been fallow 3 years: lots of dock, nettles and buttercups; and tons of worms.

Heading back on the X98 to attend the alcohol counselling session with Forward Leeds at 15:30. I'm hungry so going to head to Manjit's Kitchen in Kirkgate.

Changed out of my muddy boots. Taking them to the flat to clean and treat them. Ideally I'd like to change my track pants for a pair of shorts. 

Next visit to the allotment on Wednesday as Andy's going up then too. The weekend looks good too.

Mum's got an appointment date, 5th March, for her knee operation. Perhaps I could go away for a week prior to then as I'll probably be more necessary than I was prior?

***

I am waiting in the Light Surgery for the alcohol counselling session and feel a bit bad that o didn't fill in the form I was given last session: I don't always have a pen handy and I often forget. But all drinking days have been recorded in my journal - Friday was the only day my drinking got out of hand...

Comments

Popular Posts