Saturday morning

Did I binge last night? I almost certainly had a hangover. Around 4:30am I came downstairs for a paracetamol and a glass of water. At around 6 the chirping of a bird brought me awake: the hangover had gone, but now I have a slight hole in my finances! It's so wreckless and puts me at odds with my aims. The aim I told myself in January. Meeting up with people up at the Brewery: hanging out with people I have nothing in common with and pretty much don't like! It's such a waste.

Today I don't feel bad and the storm has blown away into the continent: there is blue sky and a gentle breeze. Can I stay sober until Forward Leeds meeting on Monday afternoon? Definitely! That's my mission. The allotment Sunday and walking today.

No sense in crying over yesterday's mistake: something like that had to occur (it being Friday) and it's the first hangover since my birthday. Time to make breakfast: left over Dhal.

Breakfast and put those meager asparagus seedlings in the space behind the Black Currant bush. Watered the greenhouse a little. Put the garlic in the propagator on the windowsill.

Comments

Popular Posts