Friday, Storm Eunice.

Oh, it's wet outside! The rain against the windowsill woke me twice. Second time I got up! No hangover. Feel quite brightly this morning! Storm Eunice is outside, battering the tower block.

This morning I was going to slow down and go to Wetherby a little later: allowing the rain to move away (if it can be encouraged)!

In Our Time features Romeo and Juliet, which is one of Shakespeare's plays which is obsessed about! Too much for me. The themes just don't appeal! Give me King Lear, any day, with its violence and insanity.

***

So it's noon and it's chucking it down now. Lola and I enjoyed a sunny walk around The Ings before I was sent to collect groceries and post a trinket. After another dark chocolate, going through the motions, here we are in Bottle & Bean - half a pale ale. Beak Fable 5.5%.

...

Walked Lola to my sister while the storm increased in volume. Now I'm having a couple of beers in Wetherby Brewery. Mild 3.6% average and Jet Black Ale porter.

... Then a HB Dunkel

... And then something stronger

Comments

Popular Posts