Oh yeah? yeah!

A wonderful morning with Lola followed by an average few hours surrounded by folks I have nothing in common with... The hours from 4 until 7 were the dullest I have known for a while. It's not them, they always seem content discussing minutiae, but me. I listened to their conversation about watches quite blank of emotions for so long; I had nothing to add to the monologue - discussion - of the other three. I was more interested in the 12 year old mongrel I'd passed on route to the urinal to pass out the chocolate stout and dark mild I didn't want to quaff.

Jason was wearing yet more 'boxfresh' attire. That's all he ever seems to do outside of the world he watches on the large screens on the wall. He seemed genuinely shocked I didn't recall that the aliens on Futurama were from Omnicron Persei 8 because I haven't seen an episode since 2007(I think) and it's simply not on my radar now. 15 years ago! A lot has happened since 2007. I've gone mad for example!

Clothes it is. Watches it is. That is not me. It never really was. I haven't owned a watch since 1988. I only bought a watch once in 1988 when I was passing through Hong Kong airport. Clothes are strictly functional for me. I last cared about fashion, etc, around 2007. When I went mad.

Comments

Popular Posts