Thoughts: nothing concrete.

All day yesterday I've sat inside watching the world outside and all I know is I want to linger outside: yet I didn't. Why didn't I, when that is all my life needs? I'm not house bound. Lola is, but I've just no cause to be behind these walls? Did I think I was immune to humanity? 

Royal Oak might be making me consider, yet I was still sat there holding nothing dear in my grasp.

Whenever I sit in a pub, café, restaurant, or other social setting, I am always trying to understand what it is which makes people speak the way they do. However I find it so difficult to listen without prejudice: judging words, actions and deeds.

Suddenly I am awake again! It takes me a little time to come out of the milaise I fall into whenever I transfer from true being (walking) and unreality (not walking). My answer isn't at the bottom of a glass, can, bottle yet whenever I re-enter society from my place of isolation that is what I do.
This morning I was awakened by the dawn chorus, as spring begins in earnest, around 4:30am. By five I'd gotten up and sat by the back door listening in rapture to the brilliance prior to any human buzzing. Another winter is over: and now I pray the other "anti-life" is over too. The pestilence which stalks the land will go now. The lessons to learn may save us from seeing this beautiful planet blink off?


Comments

Popular Posts