Late night rue Malepere

The Swallows are still here in Montréal. Soon they'll head in a similar direction. And then sparrows will be left behind, but they're obviously hardier and will happily have the skies back to themselves. Any warm spell and all insects will be their's too.?

I've bites on my head, ankles, elbows, behind the ears too! What are these feathered friends doing as I'm sat here being nibbled? Perhaps they are short sighted? But I heard that birds sense of smell is swell? They must follow me.

My forehead feels swollen, but perhaps this is a combination of the effects? Today was obvious. I've not had a migraine in ages, I thought I'd never have one again, but there you are. The Collegiate Church calls time at seven as the locals play Scrabble. Must be testing.

Some kids are singing songs and the fountains flows on. It's getting dark and I can feel those Tiger Mosquitoes using this Yorkshire blood. Actually I wish them luck as it's never done me no good! Keep quaffing you lemon bastards! The local wine is gone and the Halte Saint Jacque(s) is singular but where is she to give me blessings? It's eight and I am retiring.

Comments

Popular Posts