WLB4

Awake at 5. Coffee. Dog out for a wee. She's had breakfast. Listening to Archive on Four; it's six.

Thinking about what happened on Friday and Saturday. Between me, Emma and my mother. Emma added to the separation I feel went between me and my mother on Friday morning. The anniversary of my birthday... When she didn't break away from the TV, on the two occasions I came to her home, to give me any human contact on this, the day, she gave birth to me 52 years ago. Perhaps the pain was always too much to take?

And Emma and I have had zero in common since she returned from Australia all those years ago as she wandered into a way of life I never sought: mortgage, flash car, salesperson... Flimflam.

And I recall Emma came up to Newcastle to a party I had at the house I lived in those 3 years in West Jesmond. That was excellent. She came up with Paul Williamson and it was a brilliant party. Emma was way cooler then.

Putting everything back as I found it, Including Ruby - LOL?! Walking to Gospel Hill and Lime Kiln Lane along the top of the Old Railway. Into Kirk Deighton parish.

***

She's back in the crate. As I found her a week prior. Waiting on Gemma and Hannah. Tony and Maureen are back after 5. It's chucking it down so no allotment. It's too early anyway. They'll be frosts and snow soon. It's February and this is the UK (an island in the Atlantic Ocean) surrounded by water all around, above and below... Just in time for the X99 from Westgate. No mother since Friday morning. Quite a relief? I might forget what she looks like?

🤣🤣🤣

I needed to collect some corrugated card from Touchwoods,  but I am not a duckbilled platypus so am not keen on gardening in a monsoon.
***

Comments

Popular Posts