Journal Entry 04. 16/02/2024

Spent the majority of the day walking. Walking to catch the bus, walking to return the nalgene flask and collect Lola, walking up to the Allotment and over the back bone of Wetherby (Barleyfields Road) to Touchwoods to get Lola a biscuit, then a break. Then walking to the medical centre to drop off mum's urine sample and buy some items marked down from Sainsbury's. Walked passed BAE, where I saw Andy Stoney(I had seen Tony Dudley in the morning sat on the bench above Deighton Road drinking his cans), but went and bought some kale from Johnson's Greengrocers and then sat and finished Of Mice and Men on a bench facing the Town Hall and then returned it to The Library. Then I collected Lola and gave her a good half an hour and saw the X98 going up to Deighton so collected my bag as Lola devoured her dinner. It's 3pm and heading back to Leeds passing Scarcroft and thinking of getting off in Oakwood.

Mum's decided to let me stay on Friday night ...  And next Thursday night ... And relax?

I've not spoken to anyone really today, other than to say good morning or good afternoon. Can I just go back to the flat?

No I couldn't. Now waiting on Regent Street in the pissing down rain in another X98 - where I purposely went to see Ian who is off to his weekly cigar and whisky event. LOL. It's so wet. The weather we have broken. Went to the Market to get good quality bread.  Then had a half in Brownhill and Co, half in Whitelocks, half in The Turks Head. Went to Sainsbury's and bought capers and ???? Then had a bottle of Orval in NB and a bottle of Kernel in Social.

Nick was literally arse-holed in Brownhill and Molly(his old AM at NB) is so distracted by her new fame... Being the GM...
But the good news is I can go to Wetherby and stay this Friday night. And I can spend the day with Lola only, no distractions.

Comments

Popular Posts