Leaving Centro Comunitário de Salir.

A quarter to six awake. Not the warmest night's sleep, but I wasn't uncomfortable. Shame about the exit light always on: but it's a retirement home so it's compulsory and I used a snood scarf as a blindfold. No alcohol sloshing around my insides. Retired around 6pm and was out like a light until someone decided to buzz the outside gate. Then I struggled with the several layers of bedding to keep the cold out and my body warm as I crept towards wakefulness...

As the sun went below the horizon the sky lit up with a good omen? Red sky at night... I think I'd prefer a difficult day with the sun for company... Rain is too much already!
Opção for 2 * coffee and cheese and ham toastie... I simply had to have something warm on this chilly morning, and they won't do OVO... Why won't they do eggs? So a tortilla for lunch? And some fruit ...

Not quite there so to the top of town for one more coffee, a bolo de Arroz 
apples and bolinho de almond... Casa Nogueira and then one last toilet call and it's sunrise and away. I always hated leaving on the Camino Frances before sunrise chasing those Korean ghosts ...

Comments

Popular Posts