t-minus dos días

That helped. Don't feel like hell warmed up this morning. Will keep going. Was tempted to get away from the hordes but they're everywhere. And it's my walk, pilgrimage, thingy?

Three more days. 9 days since I restarted this two parter: with Archie the other Vizsla having a great time between and 24 since leaving Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on. Three more days. 4th October into the Pyrenees ending on Friday 17th November?

The holgates: Holloway: following a hollow way; and I am such a hollow man? I was always hateful of hollow, even in my combustible youth! 

And to the first place you come to el paso! Those who are crying out that it's the best food for miles, shout 'poo to you with knobs on' and, taking my erstwhile advice, walk on for many many miles as it is the last place you should go to to eat quality cuisine... Around Delirium Café in Brussels remember this advice? With so many options how would that dishonest person know? Carry on! Walk on by. Walk! Don't run. I fart in your general direction... Phurt
A local recommended 5 more clicks on the Camiño. Those who shout loudest are those who need to quieten down the most (says I)? So I am searching for it in an hour...

Up and down, then up and down then, finally, a méson, but not the promised one! This is just the end one!

No messing about: menu del día. And an additional alberiño. And now the hordes collect. Oh the collective! The wind starts up and I hope it's another wet afternoon?

***

The end is getting nearer. The moment when all of me may hang out ... Give up the pretence of being all-together? Booked into the Public/Municipal because across the street the Hostal is charging €85 and it's just a bed? At €10 all is swells? And I know there is a Churros vendor on the 'main drag' - the main road - which opens @ 6 am because it's on an N (547) road going through Arzúa... And it's cheese-ville! A land of Jesus's cheeses? Perhaps...

Comments

Popular Posts