morning thoughts day two

No judgement. Only love/just love. Love is everything so there isn't anything else. Everything else is an illusion which I have projected upon the world. In itself the world is none of the attributes I might give it. Those concepts are only ever in my mind. By itself it is innocent of the projection I think upon it.

In it's self: a very simple concept which is hidden behind or buried beneath a vast array of meaningless untruths I have made in my mind to blind me tenfold.

Today I attempt to see beyond the thick lens I have placed upon the world. I will attempt to see what is actually here rather than what I placed before being in its essence.

***

On the Way(el Camino) so much has been written on the various surfaces available to passers by. And also so many folks have taken a step back to add to a pile of stones which has become a mound/cairn through the action of time. One of these actions had formed a huge arrow up to the road which then went over the 'flyover', with the N120 below. A while back I added two pieces of porcelain tile I'd seen on the floor, one yellow and one blue (the colour of The Way), to a pile forming above the concrete signpost which is common all along the way (with the stylised scallop shell pointing west indented). On one of the regular surfaces someone had crossed out the 'y Castilla' section of the León y Castilla almost all the time; a reminder that, on this spiritual path, their are those with such a grudge against the State that they must deface any mention of the two aspects which make up this 'region'. Just, for instance, how those in Yorkshire could never be called North Eastern or Lancastrian or some all together other entity which the Conservatives have labelled The Northern Power House, in their conceit of 'leveling up', to win more votes from those who seem too bamboozled to know when they are being hoodwinked. 

On another of the regular surfaces, with the reminder of this being the Camino de Santiago - a European Cultural Itinerary - the word Cultural crossed out and replaced with (E)spiritual. And I actually agree with the sentiment... I am not walking because it's in anyway cultural ... historic ... perhaps? But I am always trying to live in the Now, well before History tries to get it's dirty distorting fingers on it.

Breakfast isn't available until 7:30am I do believe. I'd like to get up now though... The Brazilian gentlemen I sat with at Cena is still in Lalaland - it was his premier etape yesterday from León to Hospital de Órbigo (and I guess it was mine too because two weeks ago a lot was different for me with food poisoning, heavy rain, etc). Let's get spiritual...

Comments

Popular Posts