leaving SJPDP

Awake at 5. Nice afternoon/evening. Free flip-flops. And a nice supper with a young Korean gentleman on his first expedition in to Caminoland. Sunrise isn't until 8 am so ideally another hour of Lalaland ...

At 6 I am going to the bakery after meeting a Spaniards from Valencia, two Argentines(both Amigos), one Hong Kong lady and many Korean individuals and drinking coffee and eating ferme yogurt.

Two plus hours with an American ultra-marathon 36 year old. Who I let disappear into the most as we approached the physics student from London Ontario... nuff said. Solace. Just passed Orisson and they're at the bar. I will leave them there? 

They went for the sunrise, but of course the pass is filled with low clouds... oh dear?

Forgiveness is a patch to help the healing over what never seems capable of forgetting.

Eating and drinking my fill at the Hostal, where I am tempted to sleep - even though the refugio is €14 as I am frightened of the two North America guys... I lost them then they came from behind! But that's because they're both possessed by age(youth), the devil, all knowing and all seeing... I guess I was until quite recently?

Eaten an excellent lunch after the brutal morning. Enough for the passing hours since 6am at the Refugio ... but no more. Find a bed and siesta?

End of this part of Day One...

Comments

Popular Posts