leaving Logroño.

Getting to Logroño I thought great then after a couple of hours surrounded by people I just felt meh. That's the hope I put where I never find it.

A huge river passes towards the Mediterranean from here - La Ebro - but today we're following the N12. Meh!

The couple of French retirees I have seen since Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port are bakers!  They were very excited to reach the panaderia along the Camino as one of the bakers is from France. The croissant was good! And now I am walking the day I don't want to walk - truly I am insane!

The two brightest stars, alongside the disappearing moon, are Venus and Jupiter. Jupiter is the star in the west.


Second donativo since Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port last night, but they couldn't provide a sello as the priest had died. Luckily I got one on the bridge before crossing the Ebro

Comments

Popular Posts