Friday am.

The final day with Ruby, the fifteenth, since I took over duties on that fateful Friday... but she's so lovely with every morning a cuddle, and a wriggling arse welcome into the day, but it's so long to be surrounded by only Wetherby and it's permanent fixtures. And I've hardly managed to reach the allotment this week as I don't like leaving Ruby alone for too long. It's not like Lola who always has my mother around to keep her happy? Yesterday we walked to Boston Spa via Thorp Arch village and Deepdale before coming back on the 174 and depositing Lola back with mum - where she went straight to the sofa after the obligatory bit of chicken...

Quiet morning so far. Running the final bath and will begin organising my stuff back to mum's and clean up around the house prior to their arrival at midnight ... after an hour in meditation.

Comments

Popular Posts