Off walking...

Heading out of the flat to begin the day getting to Amiens and first stop Sainsbury's for a can of CBD. But they've run out. Second port of call Pret a Manger on Albion Place, but, for some annoying reason, they've changed the playlist to generic 1980s pop from the interesting eclectic mix of previous times. So I will never go to another Pret unless I get sound cancelling headphones? Whitney fucking Huston...

The new pair of Mountain Equipment shorts are great, but the drawstring is woefully short so I can't actually fasten them up!

Leeds BID operatives - street rangers - are discussing a dead pigeon - fried pigeon. Thick as a brick. I am over sensitive this morning and was crying over the phone, as I spoke to mother, as I was worried I might never see Lola again. She's wonderful!

Yesterday she had a lovely time running in the wheat and barley grass fields, with Ruby up alongside the copse, but came out with a bloody nick on her right paw. She seemed unconcerned about it though, but if something was to happen to her while I was away I couldn't cope: Snoopy passed away when I was in Mexico for a day so never got to bless him on his onward journey over the rainbow bridge! Fear. But there is nothing to fear?

Waiting for nine so I can speak to Snow + Rock about the drawstring and get the prescription from Boots in Trinity.

...

All the shorts have a very short drawstring!
...

On the A1 now, passing through Horsforth, and I am a bit anxious from all the cacophany in Leeds as they appear to be drilling and digging up everywhere and reversing continually with the complementary horn or spoken warning...

Now in the airport. It's getting busier and louder. I found a quiet area near the smoking area, but they are about to give us gate information for the 11:50 to Beauvais.

Comments

Popular Posts