now it's south.

After the best repas last night I slept completely until just gone five and looked outside to a misty morning: opening the windows there was a welcome, but cold, breeze. Suddenly the temperature has dropped to June perfect and I've booked a flight back tomorrow! If only €200 could stretch until Monday I know I could continue.

The damaged left foot is getting less swollen and less immovable, the coastline is beautiful: if there is such a truth? Monet painted along the coastline here so there must be something about the light?

If I dip further in to debts, which I am meant to clear come September (and my main Camino experience after school holidays), it will mean I have this concern on top of the many trillions of other seeming nothings in my mind, ruminating. Funny thing is I haven't been asked to dog sit Archie yet, which is probably just the fact Iskara and David are exceptionally busy all the time, so I can't rely on the potential help to clear the outstanding prior to September. Maureen and Tony added an extra two weeks the last two of September so that was an unexpected boon?

I've discovered another path the GR212 leading from Quiberville to the Seine north of Rouen. I've started waking along it and will see where I am later on and how my head feels about returning to LBA - Leeds Bollocks Airport!

Typical and desirable french petit dejeuner nice bread, luxurious full fruit myrtle configure and french ground coffee - oh and a Coco yaort natural! But for a while I lost my false teeth. They were in the bin where I had left a few ended products. I looked everywhere. Beatrix and I did laugh. She's Portuguese and it was Vinho Verde with Cochon, moules, sea snails and a mountain of legumes for that lovey meal! Bom dia, obrigado and adeus.

Comments

Popular Posts