Monday

Very quiet Sunday and slept well until gone six this morning. With a warm cup of black coffee in my left hand and the patio doors opened upon the heightening sun the crows discuss the morning and sparrows of the hedgerows chirp a chorus too. The murmur of the A1(M), consistent alongside Wetherby always heard and always remembered displacing folks from their beds towards box B... The current of humanity above and outside, but inner and within; ubiquitous.

Yesterday I handed over my CV for the first time since 2014. Hastily altered by removing the long list of employment statistics from 1995 until YHA in 2007. So I didn't exist before 2007 and then again after Yo Sushi! and Mosaic Fulfillment Solutions in 2013. A long time for no-being. Trying to connect, but rarely doing so. Sainsbury's: I only ever shop in Sainsbury's because it's got a lighter feel than any of the other big 3. I hesitate to enter Morrisons in Wetherby with the continual intense noises: music, people, ambience. Tesco's is too blue/red/white and aggressive. ASDA isn't a Yorkshire dairy.

Time for another coffee. Lola will be here this morning, then I will hasten to the allotment afterwards and cling to Wetherby a while longer: tomorrow is an important day to get right, in the correct headspace with the PIP assessment at 2pm up on York Place Leeds.

Comments

Popular Posts