feeling odd

Forgetting names: Names of people I rarely see. Is there a finite memory bank for names of people who I don't think of for most of the time?

Rory. 

So what is the Glastonbury Fesy about in the 21st century? Is it just another place for the commonplace to get commoner? Or is a place to still find the outliers it must've once been ...

Have you ever walked down Glastonbury high street and seen how phony it is? I have, twice, and it's plain pointless. Obviously this is where all the leylines intersect... Somewhere totally banal and bland. Perhaps the universe and it's creator are very boring drab and obsessed by crystals...

The world I inhabit is getting louder and louder. For instance there is a person talking to another person on the bus and another person has text alerts switches on.

And in the flat yesterday I had the sounds of sirens, alarms, reversing signals, the dismantling of scaffolding, bird song, hard dance music played by the operatives working on the flat, hard core music from the flat below me and, finally, children playing in the lobby of my floor where there continually kicked a ball against my front door... How to cope? Somehow I can. But it is affecting my ears, if not my sanity too?

Comments

Popular Posts