Wednesday

Mostly coughing up phlegm since Saturday, but I may be sweated it out of me at the flat on Monday evening: the linen was drenched; and now it is fresh once more.

What will today bring. I've an idea to go to Whitchurch and walk from there to Chester, the Wirral and perhaps Northern Wales... First thing tomorrow is a visit to the allotment to plant lettuce and find the disappeared hammer... I used it briefly on Saturday, when putting up the frames of canes to grow Tomatoes around, but I am sure I put it back ... But that can't be? I'll check amongst the stiffening strawberries as it might've nestled betwixt in an absent thought while this flu, COVID, fever thing was claiming me for a few days.

Yesterday I laid in bed a lot as i felt very cold, but it was cold outside.

By the patio door this morning listening to the dawn chorus and the distant murmur of the A1(M) as a few locals gather themselves into their motorized boxes to take them from box A and deliver them to box B for another 8 hours...

Comments

Popular Posts