walking solo, but neglecting Lola.

At 7am I left the flat with the intention of walking for two hours and coinciding with the X99 on the A58, but by the time I had reached the gates entrance to Roundhay Park, and in the glorious late spring sunshine, I felt inspired to continue until at least East Keswick and then catch the bus three hours after leaving the flat, but as I sat in the same sunshine, by the war memorial on Whitegate, I drank some tea and decided I could perhaps reach Woodhall and then I'd be in the direct environment of Wetherby and finish up at Raby Park, and an earned libation, at the Cinema before perhaps meeting Mother, Finley and Lola. But I hesitated in Wetherby, in the sunshine, a few hours before returning to Braine Road where I briefly saw Lola.

Now I've realised I've been neglecting her and will, after breakfast with Robert, make it up to her - down to the river and a bit of fun..

Yesterday I covered 15 miles in 5 hours. And I wasn't sore ...

Comments

Popular Posts