Set sail for France?

Well you never know what is around the corner? Here we are Friday morning and pretty skint for the next quarter and then a week's dog/house sitting comes along. Emma's friend Lou, in Bramham, needs me from the 27th May.

Now it looks possible I am going to Montpellier with Glenn after all (as a replacement for Mark, who is, sadly, dead).

Glenn wants to rock up during their solstice summer festival: which I've tried to sleep through when walking from Arles in 2015, and perhaps 2013 when I met him there (briefly).

There is the route north from Nîmes/Arles to Le-Puy-en-Vellay ... Must start thinking of another pilgrimage just when I may need one as Wales wasn't a pilgrimage with too many glasses of wine! But perhaps a couple of glasses on the Strand south of Montpellier, by the large Etang de Mauguio - Carnon and Carnon-Plage ...

About to catch the 7:30am X98, the one littered with chav school kids enroute to Wetherby Sty School and having a coffee and pain aux raisin in Pret, well I was until Sophie Ellis Baxtor shoved me outside where a lady is interviewing people being effected by the train strikes.

Comments

Popular Posts