Bored on Wednesday

And I've woken up bored. Bored of my life. Unexcited by going through the morning routine to get myself to Wetherby for the Wetherby routine and then carry on until the evening when I fall into the dream state. I need an adventure. But can I afford one before the start of Summer when I will have to position myself dog centre of Wetherby... It could be worse?

I read somewhere that death can be caused by cell boredom too... Pseudoscience at its worst, but interesting? I know boredom is an aspect of what causes depression. I am rarely depressed when I am drifting with no actual goal really in mind.

Got down to Boar Lane for the 7 am bus. Ready to be removed along the same streets, with the same spoken stop points.

Last night I returned to the flat to make a rice dish with a broth I'd made from the various spices, herbs and three eggs - this morning I washed up and put everything back in its place.

Yesterday morning was Robert and my monthly meeting, but, first the first time ever, he wasn't feeling too well so we skipped the breakfast and walked back to his mansion to collect his copper dowsing rods ...

Comments

Popular Posts