9th May. goodbye to Wales, Chester and all that.

Well that was an interesting, if a bit expensive, five nights in and around the Welsh Marches. It cost close to £60 per night, but I prefer beds to tents now so it must be?

It was a weekend of discovery and Wales is firmly on my radar now as another option in my long list of potentials between now and the end of the path I weave?

Got back around 6 with a bag of sausage, chips, mushy peas and a can of Dandelion & Burdock (Ben Shaw's) £7.30 from The Frying Pan before making a bed and sleeping some 12 hours, again, creeping down to start the 9th of May.

Now I drink a second cup of filter coffee by the back patio listening to the cries of the crows and the remains of the dawn chorus, while our humanity steers into the various roads away from the Coronation bank holiday into work and I consider how quickly I can clear the debts accrued over the rest of spring and summer before I set sail for France come September and Mont Saint Michael...

This morning I reconnect with Lola for the remainder of these seasons, along with the allotment, Leeds and Wetherby. Life isn't so bad except I've a reassessment of my entitlements to PIP once more and hope I don't need to go through the full two years of tribunals etc just for the DWP to say yes you are mental!

Comments

Popular Posts