Tuesday.

First full day with Ruby. Had a great evening's sleep. Awoke naturally at 5:30am decided to get up. An hour later I wriggled with Ruby on their bed, then she came downstairs, thought about going out for her toilet, but it's too cold, and demanded her breakfast and some more. Must have used all her strength and energy while running around on Crowcroft Bank - Lola was also exhausted when I took her home around noon.

Just Ruby and I this morning, going to walk up to the allotment with her, via King's Meadow, it's a little cold on the evening - for the butt end of April (a little frost) - so may wait to transplant lettuce, cabbages and more beetroot? Looks better Saturday morning...

Got the governments promised Cost of Living payment so paid some of the debt from France off. The rest will have to wait until summer...

Although I am not 100% about it I have checked in online for the proposed trip to Germany, via Basel, where I'd planned to connect with Michael for another few days on the weg somewhere local to him. However he can't make it with the big move happening shortly...

Trying to get the eye operation appointment. Yesterday the number I called rang forever and another I called later was after office times. Need to get a date fixed ASAP...

Comments

Popular Posts