Thursday morning

I guess I was a little sleep deprived yesterday - don't let Ruby share a bed: to say she's so petite she hogs the bed more than Lola ever does. She's decided she likes being under the covers with me - like Lola - but tends to move against me during the night ... I've begun wondering if she gets a little cold at night and likes to 'snuggle' up by pushing me to the edge of the bed I am allocated during my sitting duties. She slept in the front bedroom after going out at 1 to tell whatever it is at the bottom of the garden to sod off. But I'd already been asleep some time by then ...

Porridge again this morning. Just a little too much meat the first two days here with chorizo, sausages, chilli chicken, pizza with bacon and pepperoni. Yesterday I went to the allotment and brought back purple sprouting broccoli, spring greens and rhubarb and now mother is fighting for her segment when I suggested I leave it for Maureen ...

Comments

Popular Posts